Targets and target group
The British Academy for Training and Development offers a course of major and derivative financial instruments to anyone who wants to acquire great skills in working in financial markets and gain experience in managing banks and stocks.
Target group of attending the main and derivative financial course:
Managers of institutions and companies.
Businessmen wishing to develop their skills in managing stocks.
Students and graduates of business faculties in different universities.
Bank managers and departmental staff in banks.
Accountants and their assistants in banks and stocks.
Anyone who wants to develop their experience to work in the management of financial instruments.
How will participants benefit from attending the main and derivative financial instruments course?
At the end of the course, the participants will know:
- The ability to supervise the preparation of bonds and to verify the validity of those bonds and work on their adoption before the processes of registration in the accounting books of companies.
- Acquiring experience in the field of supervision of all documents received from the accounting office.
- Implementation of all financial procedures by senior management.
- Acquire substantial experience in the management of both main and derivative financial instruments.
- Acquiring skills in conducting contracts for financial instruments and methods of implementation.