Objectives and target group
The British Academy for Training and Development presents this course for the following audience:
- Managers and employees of Tourism Establishments.
- Investors and entrepreneurs in Tourism Sector.
- Employees in the Media Sectors.
- Students of Media and Tourism Colleges.
- All interested individuals from all careers and categories.
- Media, Press, Radio & TV Professionals and Broadcasters.
- Owners and Directors of Travel agencies.
- Directors of airlines and Maritime Navigation Establishments.
- Students of Media Colleges who have a tendency to work in the Tourism Sector.
How will trainees benefit from the Course?
After completing the program, trainees will be able to master the following topics:
- The major role of the Media in Tourism Development.
- The role of Tourism Media in the overall economic advancement of the country.
- Methods of Tourism promotional campaigns of the major tourist attractions.
- Balancing between the areas of Tourism Media according to the local characteristics of the country.
- Methods to raise tourism efficiency and adaption to the requirements of the High Competitive International Market.
- Avoiding the negative effects of Adverse Tourism Media and methods to represent transparency in Media Promotion.
- Proper methods to launch Tourism Promotional Campaigns on the tourist attractions and local features of the country.
- Provide improvements in the strategic context of Tourism Products & Services through the Media.
- Creation and development of Attractive Tourism Image of the country, in order to increase the number of Tourist Groups.
- Showing the true compelling image of the local society of the country, and effective techniques to correct any possible misconceptions thereof.
- Defining the Long-Term or Short-Term Objectives for campaign implementation.