Studies show that the first years of the child's life have a significant impact on his personality later, so the child care providers have been fully cared for alongside parents. It is now common for parents to place children in pre-school care centers, Caregivers for the child at home, where there are obvious advantages to the nursery, they will be able to enhance the child's skills in the best way, in addition to the combination of educational activities during the day such as drawing, singing, storytelling, creativity will be developed for children and learning, Last but not least, the ethers can The advantage of the opportunity to socialize with other children, and that you may not get done with relative care for them at home.
The British Academy for Training and Development offers a training course in child care rules that can culminate in the role of child care, which operates within a professional and foundation that includes child education in all respects.
Objectives and target group
Who should attend?
* Employees in Childcare and nurseries.
* Employees in the Department of Health, Psychology and Education.
* Fathers and mothers.
* Persons who entering to specialty in the psychology of the child.
How attendees will benefit?
* How to work with families, careers and teachers, to ensure a proper way to take care of the child until the start of a wonderful start.
* How to help families explore appropriate options and take deliberate measures on raising their children.
* Identify the child's physical and psychological needs in accordance with the nature of his behavior
* How to develop cognition in a child by identifying and expanding activities and skills appropriate to his age.
* Concept of child care.
* The importance of specialized child care.
* Principles and rules of child care
* Characteristics and characteristics of the child.
* Considerations in caring for children
* Modern methods of child care.
* Integrated Child Care Requirements.
. Child care systems
Note / Price varies according to the selected city
Members NO. : 1
Members NO. : 2 - 3
Members NO. : + 3
Investing Public Relations Programmes in Public and Private Hospitals and its Smart application