Health Informatics is a study of resources and methods for health information management. This area of study supports health information technology, medical practice, medical research and medical informatics. To this end, health informatics includes systems such as electronic health records (EHR), electronic medical records (EMR) The exchange of health information, and medical information in general, are characterized by different characteristics from the rest of the information, including the need and urgency of complex treatment, to show health information as an integrated field with the practice of health, which contributes to facilitate the processing of information Medical v.
The British Academy for Training and Development offers a training course in the concept of health informatics for those who have the desire and the will to develop their skills by recognizing the importance and benefits of health informatics.
Objectives and target group
Who should attend?
* Health employees and those authorized to make medical decisions.
* Information systems managers in health centers.
* Each employee in health organizations works on the use, packaging, storage and classification of medical data.
How attendees will benefit?
* Understanding how to implement and evaluate communication systems that work to improve patient health and care, as well as the relationship between patients and their physicians
* How to Get the Optimal Interaction with Health Professionals
* Design and integration of technology into the workflow of physicians
* Develop workflow within teams working with electronic health records systems.
* How to fully support medical decisions through health informatics.
* Overview of the history of health informatics.
* Methods of using health informatics.
* Health Information Standards.
* Engineering of systems related to health informatics.
* Health Informatics Systems.
* Key Concepts in Health Informatics.
* Challenges of developing health information systems in a number of countries around the world.
Note / Price varies according to the selected city
Members NO. : 1
Members NO. : 2 - 3
Members NO. : + 3
Mini master programme in the management of hospitals and health institutions